What to expect in a hypnosis session
- You will start out by filling out an intake form
- This is not like a therapy session similar to what you would have with a mental health professional, this is an informal discussion aimed at identifying the issues, you want to resolve with hypnosis
- I only need to know pertinent information in relation to your goal
- I am more like a coach, that will assist you and help you to plan out your goals and how you want to accomplish them
- You will always be in control and you will make all the decisions
- This session will be personalized just for you
- You must be very committed to making necessary changes in your life in order for you to be successful
- You will be sitting in a recliner chair with soft music in the background
- Next you will be you will be guided through a deep relaxation (guided imagery)
- Many people have compared this relaxation to a relaxation session after a yoga class, meditation, a day at the beach or deep in prayer
- When you are deeply relaxed your subconscious mind will be open to positive suggestions to help you to accomplish your goals
- During this session we will discuss self-hypnosis techniques that will help you gain control over your thoughts, emotions and behaviors
- After this session many clients are surprised that they were hypnotized and that hypnosis is just very deep relaxation
- They remember everything and were awake and aware the whole time
- After one session of hypnosis most clients
achieve their goals and you can, too
Call to make an appointment, of if you have any questions 603-533-4990
Cathy Wienzek, Certified Hypnotherapist
- Attended Thomas Institute of Hypnosis taught and trained by Cynthia Kile Thomas
- National Guild of Hypnotists, NGH ID#35658
- Certified Self Hypnosis Instructor
- Volunteer Fitness Coach for Academy Science and Design Charter School 2013
- Art Volunteer Teacher at St. Casimir
school Sept. 2009 to June 2012
Does Hypnosis really work? YES it does. When you are in a state of hypnosis your body is relaxed and your mind is open to positive suggestions. These positive suggestions will change your negative thinking, bad habits and addictions.
Anyone can be hypnotized as long as they are of normal intelligence and are willing.
Hypnosis was approved by the American Medical Association in 1958 and also approved by the Catholic Church in 1957
CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS AND YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE
- Hypnotherapy is not be confused with stage hypnosis shows, which are fun. All those participants would have done those silly things, whether they were hypnotized or not. They had fun being the star of the show.
- You cannot get stuck in hypnosis
- Hypnosis is not a truth serum
- You have to be awake and awake in order to hear positive suggestions
- You will always be aware of your surroundings
- You will probably daydream during hypnosis
- The client is always in control
You will never be under anyone's will. You will always be in control of making positive changes for yourself. Your visit will be personalized for you to accomplish your goals.
You will remember everything being said in your sessions.
Hypnosis by Cathy
Cathy Wienzek, Certified Hypnotist
32 Webster Street Manchester, NH 03104